Nicole is a fully qualified Personal Trainer with an Advanced Diploma in Fitness. She adds qualifications in TRX, HIRT, boxing, strength and conditioning, Pilates, aqua fitness, nutrition, Pre-Post Natal and Special Needs to her CV. Nicole has been encouraging both men and women to achieve their health and fitness goals for well over a decade whether it be as a group fitness instructor, personal trainer or top level triathlon coach.
Nicole has been a regular competitor on the Asia Pacific Triathlon scene having also competed at the highest levels across the globe including international victories and competing at the Ironman 70.3 World Championships. Along with personal success, Nicole has coached athletes from beginners to the elite levels at international events including qualifications to world championships such as the famous ironman world championships in Kona.
Most importantly, Nicole always makes a point of racing and coaching with a smile on her face. She specialises in assisting beginner and intermediate level athletes as well as focusing on encouraging men and women to excel in their health and fitness desires. With a wonderful track record of achievement for her clients throughout her health and fitness career, Nicole is a welcome addition to the UFIT team.
- Accredited Performance Coach - Triathlon Australia
- Diploma in Fitness (FIA Australia)
- Certified in Exercise Nutrition (FIA Australia)
- Certified in Functional Training and Advanced Core Conditioning (FIA Australia)
- Certified Level 2 Pilates Matwork Instructor (Australia Institute of Fitness)
- Certified in TRX Suspension Training (TRX Australia)
- Certified in Kettlebell (ACE)
- Certified in Focus Pad Boxing (ACE)
- Certified in HIRT (High Intensity Resistance Training)
- Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Certified Body Balance Instructor - Les Mills
- Certified Body Jam Instructor - Les Mills
- Certified Aqua Fitness Instructor (Australian Institute of Fitness)
- Certified in Pre-Post Natal (FIA Australia)
- First Aid Qualified
- 15 years Group Fitness Experience
- 15 Years PT Experience
- Personal Trainer Level 3
- Pre-post Natal
- Strength & Conditioning
- Pilates Instructor