PERSONAL TRAINING MANAGER
Nathan specialises in Strength training, Kettlebells and has a keen interest in corrective and mobility work.
He graduated from UWIC, Cardiff with a 2:1 in Sport development and management. During this time Nathan was fortunate enough to work with some elite RFU female rugby players and notably coached Danielle Waterman (SAQ & conditioning) before she went on to be women’s Rugby World Cup top try scorer (2006) and has gone on to win 55 international caps.
- Premier global personal trainer and sports massage certification
- PTA global personal trainer certification
- Agatsu Kettlebells instructors course level 1
- Bioprint practitioner (Charles Poliquin)
- TFW coach Level 1
- Weightlifting coach level 1 (Singapore weightlifting federation)
- FMS Practitioner Level 1
- SAQ (speed, agility quickness) coach level 1
TRX, Bulgarian bag, BOSU, Vipr, Boxercise
Nathan will be able to assist those wanting to become fitter, stronger and healthier by eliminate pain and weakness in the body through improving strength and quality of fundamental human movements. A system he successfully learned and adapted from a 1 week internship at world renown high performance center ‘Cressey Performance’, Boston, MA, United States.