MARCUS FAM BSc (Exercise & Health Science)
HEAD OF UFIT BOOTCAMPS
Marcus has been in the fitness industry since 2003 and was responsible for starting Bootcamp in the University of Western Australia (UWA), himself being a graduate from UWA.
During his tenure as Fitness Centre Manager in UWA, Marcus actively conducted Bootcamp, circuit, boxing, ABT, spin and Bodycombat classes. He was an on site Exercise Physiologist with BHP Billiton and specialises in strength training and injury rehabilitation.
Marcus is a former competitive bodybuilder and has placed in Western Australian state championships; he is a 2 time Singapore national champion and has represented Singapore in the sport several times, taking 2 bronze medals in the process.
Marcus believes in walking the talk and is extremely passionate about training and nutrition
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise & Health Science)
- Level 2 Strength & Conditioning Coach (ACSM)
- Diploma in Coaching (ABBF)
- Certified Crosscore Trainer
- Certified Bodycombat Instructor (Les Mills)
- Certified Clinical Fitness Professional (EIMS)