PERSONAL FITNESS COACH
Rebecca’s interest lies in women’s-related fitness (including pre- and postnatal); running; High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT); and plyometrics.
She graduated from Oxford Brookes University, UK with a BSc. (Hons) 2:1 in Hotel & Catering Management.
- Cert. 3 in Fitness; Australian Institute of Fitness
- Level 1 Cert in Sports Nutrition; Precision Nutrition
- Pre and Postnatal Specialist Pilates Cert. (ACE Credited); The Centre for Women’s Fitness
- Cert 1 & 2; Training For Warriors
- Level 1 & 2 Cert.; Thump Boxing
- ACE Certificate in Pre and Post-Natal Fitness.
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
Rebecca’s passion lies in working with both body transformation clients as well as women looking to achieve their health, fitness and nutrition goals. Being a mother of 2 children herself, she has a keen interest in working with women, whether they are relatively new to fitness; looking for exercise advice during pregnancy and wanting to return to exercise post-pregnancy; or those wanting to take their training to the next level and get stronger and fitter.